Saturday, April 14, 2007

Getting To Know Me

I suppose that’s the first thing I should write about really – me.

I’m a married man from the UK, south coast, walking distance of the beach – it’s a lovely place to live, especially when you take into account my hobby/interest.

I’m obsessed by women’s breasts, the bigger the better (within reason!). I’m lucky, my wife has nice big boobs on a slim frame (32D), but that doesn’t stop me checking out other women at every opportunity I get. My wife is really good about it (phew!) and often points out women to me on the street.

I love seeing big boobs in tight tops, or even better, low cut tops – I just love to see a bit of cleavage. I’m not planning on this blog being just about boobs (despite the title!), but also about what I get up to. That said, there will be a fair amount about boobs!

No comments: