Saturday, April 14, 2007

My First Blog

I use the internet a lot, so obviously I'm aware of the blogging phenomenon, but have to admit it’s not something I’ve ever really gotten into. The question that always springs to mind is,

‘Does anyone ever actually bother reading these things?’

But recently I’ve thought, ‘Does it really matter?’, maybe it’s all about getting your thoughts etc down on ‘virtual’ paper, so whether anyone else ever bothers to look at them is kind of beside the point.

So, with that in mind, I thought I’d start my own blog. If nothing else, it will give me something to do while I sit at work each day and pretend to be busy, cos the way I look at it is, if the boss sees me typing away in Word, he’s bound to think I’m working hard!

So there we are, it’s started – My First Blog, but how long will it last?

That’s another question……

No comments: